We have selected for you our “Big Chill” clothing from CHOKO DESIGN, renowned for the unsurpassed quality of their materials and construction techniques. These are high tech garments that will create a barrier of thermal protection against the elements, while insuring the ultimate blend of comfort and function.
- “Big Chill” snowmobile suit includes overalls reinforced with knee pads and a jacket with a polyester lining and polar fleece;
- Boots to keep your feet warm even under extremely cold conditions;
- Helmet with a visor. A full face helmet with heated visor is also available at an extra charge;
- A Mekoos balaclava is given to each participant;
- Full comfort gloves or mitts, insulated against the winter cold. The heated handle bars of your snowmobile will also keep your hands warm.
What type of clothes should I bring?
In the wintertime (mid-December to mid-March), temperatures usually vary between
-15 °C and -20 °C. However, the temperature can drop considerably at times. Outdoor activities require special clothing: snowpants, warm coat, boots, tuque, mitts, etc.
Don’t forget that you’ll be spending many days on your snowmobile and that we are providing you with “Big Chill” clothing.
Please note that we will provide you with waterproof bags specially adapted to your snowmobile to keep your clothes and personal belongings dry for those excursions where we will be spending some nights at other establishments than the Mekoos.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pack warm and comfortable clothes.